Invest In Your Memories
Wedding prices & more
Your wedding photography should be a true reflection of your day, not forced & cheesy grins.
No fuss, totally unposed and candid is what I call a perfect wedding, but here’s the thing right, how many photographers say “upto the first dance coverage” or “I have a standard 8 hour package, which will take you up to your first dance”. Yeah mate that’s all fine & dandy, but what about my crazy wedding guests who are no doubt gonna get smashed and have loads of fun once your gone!? Sounds stupid right? I mean you pay through the nose for your wedding day memories, only to see the photographer bugger off once the fun starts!
Soooo how about doing it my way then?
You see I hate doing things by half measures and I want to soak in all the fun that happens once everyone is swinging (why heck you might even see me having a boogie too – though I’ll do it once you have all had a good drink and won’t remember it after haha). I photograph weddings in their entirety and you can be damned sure I won’t leave until I know that I have captured it all and that means loads of crazy drunk guests and epic dancing. In a nutshell it means I offer unlimited coverage of your wedding day and won’t shirk off once you have cut your cake – nothing traditional here, guys!
“Terry was the first and only photographer that we met and after being with him for 5 minutes we knew that we had to have him as part of our wedding day and boy we were not disappointed! Not only was he amazing as a person but his photographs are simply stunning! We absolutely love them and couldn’t be happier with how he captured our special day.
emma & john
Whats included in your packages?
I’ve been known for being a generous soul, so below is what you’ll get with EVERY package
Ok hit me with it, how much?
Packages start from just £1095
(oh and if you are wondering how much to save your date, it’s £250)
the digital collection
- My undivided attention for the whole duration of your wedding. Approx 12 hours (Typically 2-3 hours before the ceremony all the way through to the crazy & fun dancing hours, because getting drunk is fun & that needs to captured, right?)
- A presentation boxed USB for all your edited high res images – 500+
- Full copyright license to print & share.
- An online professional gallery to view, download & purchase prints – I take your privacy seriously, so your gallery is protected by password & your own download PIN.
- Travel is included in Essex, though a small fee of £30 (upto a round trip of 200 miles) is required for weddings outside of Essex.
- An unposed, totally natural wedding that reflects your day and you – If you prefer I can do posed portraits and of course family formals too, but it’s your day, so I want whatever suits you.
the wedding album collection
- Everything that is included in the digital collection.
- Plus a handmade and handcrafted Italian designed A4 wedding album, which comes with – 30 pages as standard.
- Free personalisation options to make your album unique.
- A complimentary protective cover box to showcase your wedding album.
- A choice of colours and various materials for your album cover.
- Albums that are designed to stand the test of time.
- A maximum of 45 images.
- Fast delivery turnaround time of 4-6 weeks.
the just everything collection
- Everything that is included in the digital and album collection.
- Plus a second professional photographer.
- Groom preparations covered.
- 600+ fully edited images
- Extra coverage to include even more natural moments.
- A larger A3 album with 40 pages.
- Upto 60 images to choose for your album.
- Free travel upto 200 miles roundtrip
*The A3 wedding album supersedes the A4 album in this collection
30 page Italian handmade & designed a4 wedding album – £399* (extra pages £7.50)
30 page Italian handmade & designed a3 wedding album – £450* (extra pages £7.50)
Wedding album personalisation – £30
Second professional wedding photographer for extra coverage and Groom preparations – £300
Pre-wedding/engagement session up to 2 hours with full access to personal gallery & high resolution download of images – £175.
(Sessions must take place no further than 25 miles from Basildon in Essex)
Various print products, such as fine art prints, canvas wall art – £p.o.a
*The a3 and a4 wedding albums are much more cost effective when purchased with either the wedding album Collection or Just everything Collection
Please use the enquire button at the bottom of the page to request more information regarding the above options.
questions? have a look below for popular ones.
I have always geared myself towards creating natural and authentic photographs and to this aim, I’ll always focus on ensuring candid and natural images take priority. That is only one part though, as you can bet your bottom dollar that you’ll want some formal images and to that end I always offer formal photographs as part of my workflow on the day and even more stylised couple photographs. In my experience, most couples set out wanting an all natural day, but it rarely happens, so I come fully prepared for any scenario.
No. I don’t try and upsell wedding albums. Like everything with weddings, it is a personal choice, however, I’ll advise that it’s certainly something to consider. Wedding albums provide a real personal Heirloom and nothing beats your images in print & I’m not talking about your Asda or Tesco budget prints. All of the albums I provide are not your typical photo book, they are investments and designed to last through several generations, using the very best print products can make your photographs come alive.
The answer to this is two fold. On the one hand there is only so much I can get through on any given wedding (though I try my absolute hardest for sure). I normally say, if you are having a wedding with over 100 guests, then you most definitely have to consider it or risk missing moments. The other point to consider is if you want to have groom preparations covered, then for sure this needs to be done with another photographer onboard.
Yep I sure do! Weddings are not like they used to be when film was the main media for cameras. Today with digital cameras, we can really tell your story from start to finish, but whats the point leaving after the first dance? There is none and you miss a huge part of your story out. So yes I stay, right till the end to maximise every part of your wedding day.
It’s no problem – honestly. I get this all the time from many couples. I am confident in my ability as a professional wedding photographer to cover many genres and styles of photography. I do love natural weddings though, but you are paying fopr a service, so the choice is entirely up to you.
check availability and request my latest pricing guide
Each year I am very conscious to take a maximum of 25-30 weddings. It helps me stay focused & allows me to be totally dedicated to each wedding, and of course it allows me time to spend with my family as well, which for anyone is the most important thing. I want to be able to give 100% of my time at weddings to couples and ensure that I deliver a high end service.
I receive lots of enquiries each year & unfortunately many dates get taken straight away. I am however always happy to pass on recommendations for other photographers who take on larger volumes of bookings.
If you are interested in booking me for your wedding message me below by clicking the button or email direct at email@example.com , call me on 07791-730939 or get in touch via Instagram or Facebook