Terry James Wedding photography packages
I like to keep things simple here and not overload you with every single package that I offer, so I offer one price for my best-selling package. Of course, I can offer pretty much every type of wedding photography coverage available including half-day wedding packages.
How it all works & what I do
My couples get beautiful wedding photography documented in a natural, unobtrusive & relaxed style. I focus on ensuring that your wedding story is told the way it was meant to be told. A lot of effort and endeavor goes on behind the scenes to ensure that your wedding day photography runs like clockwork. For you, all you have to do is have fun and enjoy your wonderful memories. You can find out some useful stuff and useless stuff too about me here.
Before your Wedding day
This is where the groundwork and foundation for your wedding photography starts. A lot of work goes on behind the scenes to make sure we cover all the bases and it includes wedding venue visits, meetings with suppliers & wedding co-ordinators where possible and being available for you at any time up to the wedding for advice, help & any questions you have.
After your Wedding day
There is much more work to do after your wedding day and on average I will spend 25-30 working hours cultivating and editing your wedding images in my unique style – this process is all about sorting the best from the best images and retouching skin tones, removing any unwanted blemishes and ensuring that your images represent the best moments from your wedding day. I aim to deliver your images to your personal wedding gallery in approx 2-4 weeks, though depending on my current workload, it can be less.
Optional wedding album
We will also be designing your 30 – page wedding album and delivering a personal heirloom that is as unique as you and your wedding day. The processing time for your wedding album is 6-8 weeks once you have established your wedding images for your album.
Wedding Photography Prices
My package has been designed to offer every couple the very best balance of quality, coupled with a luxury Italian designed wedding album (though the wedding album is totally optional), serving as an ideal family heirloom that will last for generations to come.
My price reflects professional wedding photography, with an assurance that comes with years of honing my skills to deliver the very best wedding photography experience, therefore, I am confident that your investment will deliver memories that will be timeless and keep you smiling as you reflect on your beautiful day through the images that are captured.
Read this useful guide on wedding photography prices.
All of my wedding photography Packages include the following:
- Luxury Italian designed 30-page wedding album (optional).
- All images fully edited and retouched, in my signature style.
- All your edited images available to download in full resolution.
- Online professional gallery to view, purchase and choose your album images.
- Online option for family and friends to purchase prints and other print products.
- Consultation with me to discuss and plan your wedding day photography.
- Quick and easy booking process with a low booking fee of £200.
Payment plans available with no interest and no direct debits – available over 12,6 & 3 months
The Packages & Prices
- A4 luxury Italian designed 30-page wedding album – £275
- A3 luxury Italian designed 30-page wedding album – £375
- 2nd Professional wedding photographer for covering the groom preparations and/or larger wedding parties over 100 guests – £300
- Various art and print products, such as canvas prints – from £65
- Engagement/pre-wedding 2-hour photo sessions – £150