-THE OLD RECTORY WEDDING photography – MICHELLE & TOM- Weddings for me are always fun! They are even more fun when you get to shoot weddings where you know the bride & groom, and have other friends there. This wedding at the old rectory wedding venue was one of those where I didn’t want it
– Woolston Manor wedding photography – Suzanne & Scott As far as laid back Bride and Grooms go, Sue & Scott were probably the most laid back couple I have had the pleasure of working with. Sue was super cool, calm & collected & Scott just flowed with the day. They were a real pleasure.
– FRIERN MANOR WEDDING PHOTOGRAPHY – SONIA & MIKE – OMG! Where do I start with this wedding at the Friern Manor wedding venue? I could start by saying how much I love working at the Friern Manor wedding venue, the lovely little discreet places where you can always get beautiful and intimate photographs of
– BARN BRASSERIE WEDDING PHOTOGRAPHY- LORRAINE & ANDY – The Barn Brasserie provided the perfect backdrop for Lorraine and Andy’s wedding day. The day had a rustic feel to it & Bridal prep started the tone of the day. Set in beautiful grounds of a former working farm, it was full of charm & character.
– London wedding photographer – Being a London lad, born and bred, it was a pleasure to abandon being an Essex wedding photographer for a day and become a London wedding photographer. North London was the setting for this wonderful wedding of Michaêla & Titus. We included a visit to the iconic Alexandra palace for
– ESSEX WEDDING PHOTOGRAPHY – DEBBIE & RAY – This was one of those weddings where luck was clearly on our side, in terms of the weather that is. During bridal preparations there was an almighty thunder storm, and the worst was feared as the time approached to the ceremony, but fortunately the gods cheered