Thank you for a wonderful 2019
As 2019 draws to a close, I wanted to express my sincere thanks to every couple who made 2019 such a great year for Terry James photography! There have been some truly wonderful moments, moments full of laughs, love, romance & tears (good ones obviously) & new friends made along the way.
Of course, the wonderful couples have been on their own journey too, not just mine & it is their choices that they have made that make all that I do possible. There are many suppliers & wedding venues that have come together to make all of these memories and moments possible, so in no particular order, I would like to thank the following for making my job a whole lot easier!!
The team behind me this year
- Darren Carter from EMC Wedding Films
- Dan Biggins from Dan Biggins Photography
- Sian Cook from SJC Photography
The wedding venues & other suppliers
- Gosfield Hall wedding venue – Gaynor Pearson
- Newland Hall wedding venue – Katerina
- Leez Priory wedding venue
- Parklands Quendon Hall – Natalie Ward
- Winter Barns – Lizzie Sanders
- Bassmead Manor Barns
- Greenwoods Hotel & Spa
- Nick Brown – The Essex Magician
- Simply Wedding Movies
- Makeup by Jaimie Attfield
- Peri Orrin Bridal Hair specialist
- Millie Rose MUA
- Jade Sayer MUA
- JP Video Kent
- Danielle Jade bridal
- Honor Mortely MUA
- Hair By Shelly Naylor
There were so many who have helped play a part in the weddings that I have been to this year & I’m super sorry if I have missed anyone out – my sincere apologies, but you have all been so bloody great – Many thanks!!
In no particular order, here are some of the best bits that I have loved. Before I get started, I want to wish each couple, past present & future a wonderful Christmas & a wonderful & brilliant 2020 & beyond.
Thank you, thank you & thank you!!